Last updated: 09-Sep-2023
1. Information Collection and Use
a. Types of Data Collected
We collect several types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service.
b. Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal code
- Cookies and usage data
We may also collect additional information, such as your gender, age, preferences, or interests, that is relevant to the provision of our Service.
2. Legal Basis for Data Processing
We collect and process personal data for the following lawful bases:
- Consent: When you provide us with your personal information voluntarily through our website or other communication channels.
- Performance of a Contract: Processing necessary to perform a contract with you (e.g., delivering orders).
- Legal Obligation: Compliance with legal obligations for the delivery of our Service.
- Legitimate Interests: In cases where the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by us (e.g., improving our Service).
3. Use of Data
We may use the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information in order to improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To comply with legal obligations
4. Data Retention
5. Data Security
The security of your data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the
We want to ease your burden. Contact Us for any queries.